The Huawei Tecal CH242 V3, based on the E7 v2 processor, provides high processing performance, scalability, and reliability to address computing-intensive applications and supports efficient, flexible mission-critical enterprise services. Use the CH242 V3 for large data sets and transaction-intensive databases, ERP, BI platform. It can also apply to cloud computing and virtualization.
The Huawei Tecal CH242 V3, based on the E7 v2 processor, provides high processing performance, scalability, and reliability.
High computing performance, scalability, and reliability
- Supports new-generation Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 v2 series 8-core, 10-core, 12-core, and 15-core high-performance processors based on the Brickland platform, and provides better computing performance with up to four 15-core 2.8 GHz processors.
- 4-socket compute node installed in a full-width slot, supports up to a maximum of 32 DDR3 DIMMs at 1.5 times the usual height that apply to mainstream granules, addressing large-memory-capacity applications at low cost.
- Supports a maximum of eight 2.5-inch SAS HDDs, SATA HDDs, or SSDs, and provides a maximum of 3 PCIe slots for standard PCIe cards.
- Uses a real-time, accurate error-checking and fault tolerance mechanism, and supports WHEA and eMCA Gen1.
Provides efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities
- Complies with Intel® NM 2.0 dynamic power capping specifications.
- Completes power capping operations within 3 seconds.
- Supports an intelligent, secure power-on mode.
Easy management with the intelligent platform
- Reduces O&M costs by using remote deployment and fault locating methods including SOL, KVM over IP, virtual CD-ROM drive, and WebUIs in compliance with IPMI 2.0.
- Support the black box function to facilitate fault location, quickly recovering services.