The CH242 has better computing capabilities and a ultra large memory capacity, it uses Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 series processors, provides 32 DDR3 DIMM slots, and supports eight hard disks and RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, and 60. It is suitable for high-end enterprise applications such as ERP and CRM.
The CH242 has better computing capabilities and a ultra large memory capacity.
Better computing capabilities and ultra large memory
- Supports up to four Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 series processors, with up to ten cores each, a L3 cache capacity of 30 MB, 6.4 GT/s QPI, hyper-threading, and Turbo acceleration technology.
- Provides 32 DIMM slots, supporting a DDR3 memory capacity of up to 1 TB.
- Supports up to 8 x 2.5" SAS/SATA HDDs, or SSDs (twice as many disks as competitors servers).
- Provides one standard full-height, half-length PCIe x8 slot.
High efficiency and energy-saving
- Adopts the dynamic energy-saving solution to greatly reduce power consumption in low-load operating.
- Applies the carrier-class design, manufacturing process, and component selection to ensure high quality.
Easy management with the intelligent platform
- Reduces O&M costs by using remote deployment and fault locating methods including SOL, KVM over IP, virtual CD-ROM drive, and WebUIs in compliance with IPMI 2.0.
- Support the black box function to facilitate fault location, quickly recovering services.