The Huawei RH2285H V2 rack server (RH2285H V2) is a next-generation 2U 2-socket rack server. Featuring two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400/ E5-2400v2 series processors, the RH2285H V2 provides large storage capacity, flexible scalability, and superb cost-effectiveness, making it an ideal hardware platform for big data and distributed storage applications.
The Huawei RH2285H V2 rack server (RH2285H V2) is a next-generation 2U 2-socket rack server.
Superb performance enriches service applications
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400/ E5-2400v2 series processors. These 4-core, 6-core, 8-core,and 10-core processors are configured based on service requirements, providing flexible computing resources.
- Supports 12 DDR3 DIMMs, providing a maximum memory capacity of 384 GB.
Flexible scalability supports application acceleration
- Provides 6 PCIe slots, facilitating high-availability I/O expansion.
- Supports HUAWEI ES series high-performance PCIe SSD cards and intelligent network interface cards (iNICs), which improve storage and network I/O performance and acceleration applications.
- Supports high-performance GPUs, improving graphics processing and floating-point computing performances.
Large capacity and high reliability enhance application stability
- Supports eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs. Alternatively, twelve 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or twenty-six 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs can be installed. Hard disks are hot-swappable. This meets servers’ large application storage capacity requirements.
- Uses RAID technology, supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6 and 60, and provides a 512 MB or 1 GB cache; supports an optional BBU and supercapacitor, RAID state migration, RAID configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and remote Web setting to ensure data reliability.
- Provides multi-level security mechanisms such as the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and embedded black box function to ensure system reliability.
Elegant design improves IT system efficiency and reduces power consumption
- Supports hot-swappable redundant PSUs and fan modules and online replacement.
- Provides an embedded USB flash drive for quick OS startup and embedded virtualization software.
- Provides WebUIs for managing user access, supporting KVM over IP, virtual media, remote firmware upgrades, startup, shutdown, and reset.
- Uses 80 Plus Platinum PSUs, which provide a power efficiency of 94% under a 50% load, thus reducing power loss and increasing power utilization.
- Monitors system power consumption in real-time, implementing comprehensive energy saving policies. Power capping and power control functions control power consumption. Optimized thermal design and highly efficient fan modules are used to reduce power consumption for cooling. Hard disks are not powered on at the same time, and the processor frequency is degraded, reducing the startup power consumption. Partition-based, intelligent fan speed adjustment and intelligent CPU.
- frequency adjustment are employed. These combine to decrease power consumption to form a fully green solution.