The HUAWEI RH2288H V2 (RH2288H V2) is a new-generation 2U 2-socket rack server. Featuring two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600/E5-2600V2 series processors, the RH2288H V2 provides a memory capacity of 768 GB and large storage capacity, making it an ideal product for critical services and cloud computing.
The HUAWEI RH2288H V2 (RH2288H V2) is a new-generation 2U 2-socket rack server.
High Performance and Flexible Scalability
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600/E5-2600V2 , providing a maximum 12-core, L3 cache of 30 MB and QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) at 8 GT/s; adopts the power consumption adjustment and Turbo acceleration technology to improve performance while reducing power consumption.
- Supports 24 DDR3 DIMMs, with a maximum memory capacity of 768 GB, providing enriched memory resources for memory-intensive applications.
- Supports HUAWEI ES series high-performance PCIe SSD cards, providing superb I/O performance to resolve hard disk I/O bottlenecks.
- Supports high-performance GPUs, improving the graphics processing and floating-point computing performances.
High Energy Efficiency
- Uses highly efficient 80 Plus Platinum PSUs that comply with the ENERGY STAR standards and have passed the China Energy Conservation and Environmentally-Friendly Certification.
- Provides 460 W and 800 W PSUs for flexible configurations to improve power efficiency.
- Uses temperature sensors to monitor the heat of key components, working with intelligent fan speed adjustment to precisely cool the server, markedly increasing the cooling efficiency.
- Adopts dynamic power capping to control the preset power consumption, preventing service interruption.
Simple Management and Maintenance
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.
- Implements simple system management by using the built-in BMC, which supports SOL and remote KVM, startup, and shutdown.
Flexible and High Reliability Local Storage
- Supports eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs. Alternatively, twelve 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or twenty-six 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs can be installed. Hard disks are hot-swappable. This meets the large storage capacity application requirements of servers.
- Adopts the RAID technology, supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6 and 60 and providing a 512 MB or 1 GB cache; supports an optional BBU and supercapacitor, RAID state migration, RAID configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and remote web setting to ensure data reliability.