Huawei Tecal RH5885 V2 is a high-end 4-socket rack server. It supports Intel Xeon E7-8800/4800 series CPUs and can accommodate up to 40 cores with 2 TB memory. RH5885 V2 offers enhanced system reliability thanks to its 35 RAS features. These features combine with scalable I/O to make RH5885 V2 the ideal choice for deploying mission-critical applications such as large-scale database, business intelligence analysis, and ERP, etc.
Huawei Tecal RH5885 V2 is a high-end 4-socket rack server offering enhanced system reliability thanks to its 35 RAS features.
Strong Processing Performance to Accelerate Applications
- Intel Xeon E7-8800/4800 (Westmere-EX) series CPUs. RH5885 V2 can be configured with four ( up to eight) six-core, eight-core, or ten-core CPUs, each providing a maximum frequency of 2.67GHz and a maximum of 30MB L3 cache.
- Four full-bandwidth QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) buses are used to connect CPUs and input output hubs (IOHs), providing a maximum unidirectional transmission rate of 6.4GT/s.
- Up to two high-performance general-purpose graphics processing units (GPGPUs) can be installed in the PCIe slots, significantly improving the graphic processing and floating point computing performance.
- Supports Huawei PCIe SSD storage cards, removing the performance bottleneck of storage I/O and each achieving the 600,000 read and 220,000 write input/output operations per second (IOPS) (using 4KB blocks)
Flexible Scalability to Fit a Range of Applications
- 64 RDIMM slots maximum, providing a total memory capacity of 2TB.
- Nine or eleven hot-swappable PCIe 2.0 slots.
High Reliability Based on a Wide Variety of Fault-Tolerant Features
- Hot-swappable and 1+1 redundant power supply units (PSUs).
- Hot-swappable and N+1 redundant fans.
- All PCIe cards are hot-swappable.
- Memory mirroring, failed DIMM isolation.
- Black box designed to save data for fault analysis if the system crashes.
Easy Maintenance Without Opening the Shelf
- RH5885 V2 is a high-end server with high reliability and little downtime. Most of its components can be easily plugged, and some of them are hot-swappable.
The swappable modules include:
- High-efficiency PSU (hot-swappable)
- PCIe device (hot- swappable)
- Hard disk drive (HDD) (hot-swappable)
- Fan (hot-swappable)
- Memory, BMC module, LOM, QPI cable, etc.