The XH621 V2 node server (XH621 V2) is a new-generation, full-width, 2-socket node server for the X6000 that delivers high performance, a large memory, and simple O&M. The XH621 V2 uses Intel Xeon E5-2600 series CPUs, supports eight 2.5-inch high-speed hard disks, and provides 24 DDR3 DIMM slots. It is suitable for the Internet, cloud computing, and virtualization.
The XH621 V2 node server (XH621 V2) is a new-generation, full-width, 2-socket node server for the X6000 that delivers high performance, a large memory, and simple O&M.
Reliable local data ensures secure services
- Provides highly-reliable data storage with eight 2.5-inch SAS disks, SATA disks, and SSDs for multiple RAID configurations; supports battery power and super capacitors for power-off protection.
- Ensures reliable local data and service security through TPM encryption to prevent illegal access.
Provides outstanding application performance by employing Intel E5-2600 CPUs
- Supports up to 2 Intel Xeon E5-2600 series quad-core, 6-core, and 8-core CPUs that use the 32-nm architecture to achieve a high process and powerful performance. Enables a high service operating speed by improving the performance by 80% compared with the previous-generation server platform.
- Uses up to 24 DDR3 DIMM slots to provide 768 GB memory capacity and to facilitate virtual machine allocation, ensuring outstanding virtualization applications.
Multiple energy-saving methods create a green solution
- Uses optimized air ducts to improve system heat dissipation efficiency and decrease power consumption loss.
- Decreases component power consumption by intelligently adjusting fan speeds and CPU frequency. Adopts green technologies and improves energy-efficiency by monitoring system power consumption in real time and setting suitable energy-saving policies.