The VIS6000T provides unified management, data migration, and multi-level data protection for heterogeneous environments. With a virtualized architecture on the network layer, the VIS6000T integrates storage devices of different brands and models into one storage pool. So the customer uses the logical storage resources provided by the VIS6000T and does not need to care about details on the back-end storage devices.
- Storage virtualization
- Multipath load balancing and failover
- Multi-node cluster
- Heterogeneous volume mirroring
- Data consistency agent
- Data replication
- Full series of Huawei OceanStor
- IBM System Storage DS series, TotalStorage DS series, and FAS series
- HP StorageWorks EVA series, XP series, and MSA series
- EMC CLARiiON CX series and Symmetrix DMX series
- Fujitsu ETERNUS 2000 series
- Hitachi AMS/WMS series, Lightning series, Thunder series, and USP/NSC series
- Sun StorageTek series
- FC SAN storage of other standard interfaces
- UltraPath(for Windows/Linux/AIX)，STMS(Solaris)，PV-Link(HP-UX)，VxDMP(All OS)
Windows，Linux，Solaris，HP-UX，AIX，Citrix Hypervisor, formerly XenServer
Huawei OceanStorTM VIS6000T virtual intelligent storage system is a virtual storage product. It satisfies customers requirements for heterogeneous storage consolidation and hierarchical disaster recovery.
Powerful Virtualization Capability
Resource consolidation across heterogeneous disk arrays
Seamless integration of FC and IP networks
- The VIS6000T provides FC , iSCSI and 10GE iSCSI connectivity.
Perfect Data Protection Capability
- Supporting disaster recovery (DR) between heterogeneous disk arrays through mirroring, the VIS6000T guarantees business continuity and provides highly reliable DR solutions.
- Virtual and full-sized instant snapshots protect point-in-time data against potential software disasters.
- Remote DR policies, enable the user to implement unified deployment and management of multi-service DR applications at different levels. The I/O-specific data replication technology eliminates data loss.
Advanced Architecture Design
- The VIS6000T allows a maximum of eight nodes to work in active-active mode.
- The performance increases linearly with the number of nodes.
- Full hardware redundancy eliminates the impact of single points of failure and ensures 7 x 24 service running.
- The advanced active-active cluster technology realizes multipath load balancing and failover and frees the system from interruptions.
Easy System Management
- The network management system monitors the device running state in real time, and the full-dimensional fault diagnosis mechanism greatly simplifies the management.
- Friendly graphical user interfaces simplify planning and scheduling of heterogeneous storage resources, level up the management efficiency, and optimize resource utilization.
- The customizable DR solution provides multiple DR management services, such as DR tests, drilling, maintenance, and evaluation.