RH8100 V3(Intel E7 v4 core) is a brand-new server, supporting up to eight Intel® Xeon® E7-8800 v4 series processors. RH8100 V3 applies the architecture, provides advanced computing and expanding capabilities. Up to 60 RAS features ensure the system stability and reliability. For mission-critical applications, either single instance database or cluster of multiple 8-socket servers, RH8100 V3 is the better choice.
60 RAS Features, Reliability Comparable to Unix Server
- With better technology of memory migration, supports replacing memory modules without a system shutdown.
- Supports various memory RAS technologies, such as memory PFA, error checking and correcting (ECC), double device data correction (DDDC and DDDC+1), mirroring and sparing.
- FusionPar (HUAWEI Server Hard Partition) function is able to divide RH8100 V3 into two 4-socket servers, which can flexibly meet the demands of businesses, enhance efficiency, and protect investments.
- The critical links including the QPI ( CPU to CPU) and SMI2 (CPU to memory buffer) support error packet retry lane failover function and other features.
- Redundant components maintain the high availability, such as BIOS Flash, RAID card, management software, fan modules, and PSUs.
- In addition to memory modules, on-line swappable PCIe cards, HDDs, fan modules, PSUs and DVD drive maximize the system uptime.
- Better layout and thermal design assure it of running in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperature.
Superb Performance and Strong Expandability
- Supports eight Intel® Xeon® E7-8800 v4 series processors, up to 120 cores, the computing performance is increased by 100% versus its previous-generation.
- Supports 192 DDR3 DIMMs, up to 12TB, the maximum memory capacity increases by 200%.
- Supports ultra-low latency Memory-Flash technology, 50% less latency versus the existing PCIe-Flash technology.
- Up to 16 PCIe 3.0 slots. With 12 Huawei ES3000 PCIe SSD memory cards deployed, up to 38.4TB of high speed flash memory.
Modular Design, Easy Maintenance and Smooth Upgrades
- RH8100 V3 is built up by modular blocks, convenient to maintain and upgrade to the future processor and memory etc.
- Huawei Hi1710 BMC chip provides comprehensive remote device management, monitoring, configuration, fault location and analysis.