Tecal RH2285 V2 rack server is a new-generation 2U rack server to meet server application requirements of various enterprise services. It features large storage capacity, superb computing performance, flexible scalability, and high reliability.
Huawei RH2285 V2 is a new-generation rack server that offers large storage capacity. The RH2285 V2 stands out with superior computing capabilities.
High Capacity Leads to Minor Restrictions on Services
- RH2285 V2 supports two Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processors, each with the main frequency up to 2.3 GHz and the L3 cache up to 20 MB. You can configure quad-core, six-core, or eight-core processors at your choice to obtain required computing resources.
- RH2285 V2 supports a maximum of 12 DDR3 RDIMMs that provide sufficient memory for virtual applications. A restricted memory is no longer an obstacle to robust implementation of virtualization.
Flexible Expansion Accelerates Application Deployment
- RH2285 V2 supports a maximum of four PCIe x8 and x16 cards, which substantially improves I/O performance. RH2285 V2 supports ES2000 high-performance SSD cards and iNICs, which improves storage capacity and I/O performance and accelerates service application.
- RH2285 V2 supports high-performance GPU cards, which enhances image processing capabilities and floating-point operations.
Large-Capacity and High-Reliability Storage Consolidates Service Application
- RH2285 V2 supports a maximum of eight 2.5-inch SAS or SATA hard disks, or alternatively a maximum of twelve 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch SAS or SATA hard disks, with the latter providing the maximum storage capacity of 38 TB. The hard disks support hot swap. To cater for high storage capacity applications, the RH2285 V2 is an ideal choice.
- RH2285 V2 uses RAID technologies, supporting RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, RAID 50, RAID 6, and RAID 60 and providing 512 MB RAID Cache. It provides power-off protection by using a cache battery or super capacitor and supports RAID level migration, RAID configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and remote settings over the web to ensure data reliability.
Delicate Design Paves Way for User-Friendly Operations and Energy Conservation
- PUSs and fans are configured in redundancy mode and support hot swap. RH2285 V2 provides one standard embedded USB port and one embedded USB flash card port, which enables you to quickly start the OS or virtual embedded software. RH2285 V2 provides a WebUI that supports various remote management methods, such as KVM and virtual media. Using these methods, you can remotely upgrade the firmware, as well as start, shut down and reset the RH2285 V2. RH2285 V2 uses 80 plus platinum PSUs. With 50% loads, the modules operate with an efficiency rating of 94%, which reduces energy consumption and improves PUE.
- RH2285 V2 monitors the system power consumption in real time, providing a basis for an energy conservation strategy. To control power consumption, RH2285 V2 enables power consumption capping and adjustment. To reduce the power consumption for heat dissipation, it uses an optimized heat dissipation system that incorporates high-efficiency and energy-effective fans. To decrease the power consumption at startup, it powers on hard disks in staggered manner and reduces the CPU frequency in some periods. To minimize operating power consumption in each link, it practices area-based fan speed adjustment, intelligent fan speed adjustment, and intelligent CPU frequency adjustment. The combination of these measures and technologies brings an environmental-friendly server.