Cloud Drive Mapper is a clever drive mapping and folder redirection utility that maps drives to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online. It works in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments, and effectively turns cloud storage from Office 365 into a full replacement to network storage. It's main benefits are:
- There's no file sync or persistent caching, so it's great for VDI environments.
- It allows organisations to fully adopt cloud storage without reinventing workflows, causing disruption to user experience, causing file path issues with old applications.
- It also allows folder redirection which is unique to a cloud storage service, allowing full enterprise-grade adoption of cloud storage.
- Cloud Drive Mapper is policy-driven and works elegantly with Active Directory GPO, start-up scripts, and other orchestration tools for the controlled roll-out and adoption of the tool.
- Cloud Drive Mapper works with all major IDPs, for seamless access to cloud storage, just as if it were on-prem.
- Works excellently in XenApp hosted apps. Simply Open, Save and Save As files in the "drives" or redirected folders, and they'll actually be opened from or saved to the cloud.
- Built to be IT friendly, to allow a range of smart policy-based options that allows the product to be configured to fit almost any organisational file access requirement.