IBM FlashSystem® V9000 is a comprehensive all-flash enterprise storage solution. FlashSystem V9000 delivers the full capabilities of IBM FlashCore™ technology plus a rich set of storage virtualization features.
FlashSystem V9000 delivers value to enterprises along three dimensions: Scalable Performance, Enduring Economics, and Agile Integration. Flash realized IBM FlashSystem V9000 performs better, costs less, and integrates more easily than any other enterprise storage solution.
IBM FlashSystem® V9000 delivers value into your unique data center environment through scalable performance, enduring economics, and agile integration.
- Accelerate critical applications with the scalable performance of IBM® FlashCore™ Technology
- Deploy all-flash storage for less than the cost of hard-disk drives (HDDs) with IBM Real-time Compression™
- Harness the power of data using storage virtualization powered by the ultra-low response times of IBM MicroLatency™
- Accelerate time to value with agile, easy-to-implement, fully-integrated systems
- Protect your data with a full suite of disaster-recovery tools including snapshots, clones and replication
- Achieve advanced virtualization, provisioning and performance management with IBM Virtual Storage Center
- Leverage advanced flash management features including IBM Variable Stripe RAID™ technology, IBM-engineered error correction codes, overprovisioning capabilities, ultra-fast write buffers and hardware-based data offloads
- Achieve even higher capacity densities than previous IBM FlashSystem models and leverage an offload encryption engine, high-speed internal interfaces, and full hot swap and storage capacity scale-out capabilities
- Provide flexibility and extend functionality to virtualized external storage capacity with management of up to 32 PB of external storage by a single IBM FlashSystem V9000 array
- Pools the storage capacity of multiple storage systems on a storage area network (SAN)
- IBM Real-time Compression
- Dynamic data migration
- Managed tiered storage
- Advanced network-based copy services
- Thin provisioning and “snapshot” replication
- IBM MicroLatency
- Enterprise reliability
- IBM Variable Stripe RAID technology
- Single point of control for storage resources
- Easy-to-use IBM Storwize family management interface