IBM Security Trusteer Apex protects employees’ endpoints, managed and unmanaged, against advanced malware by stopping zero-day exploits and data exfiltration. Trusteer Apex prevents endpoint compromise and blocks key-logging, screen capturing and application tampering, protecting credentials and sensitive data from theft by cybercriminals.
IBM Trusteer Apex Advanced Malware Protection delivers:
- A multi-layered defense - Endpoint security approach is both preemptive and multilayered. It prevents both known and unknown vulnerabilities through multiple defenses at strategic chokepoints of the attack lifecycle.
- Lower operational impact - Endpoint protection approach is not a burden, nor does it cause a management tax on the IT security team or the end user.
- Dynamic Intelligence - Endpoint security approach utilizes intelligence gathered from 100 million endpoints and research so that new protections can be incorporated rapidly as new threats emerge.
- Delivers broad endpoint protections that break the Threat Lifecycle at Strategic Chokepoints
- Prevents malware infections via zero-day exploits
- Blocks malicious malware communication from infected computers
- Stops malicious Java code that bypasses OS-level controls
- Protects corporate credentials from phishing schemas and exposure through third party breach
- Provides in depth visibilty into the organization’s risk posture and vulnerabilty status