The IBM Storwize V3500 disk system provides a smarter solution that is affordable, simple and efficient, enabling businesses to overcome their storage challenges.
Storwize V3500 delivers easy-to-use, entry-level configurations specifically designed to meet the modest budgets of small and medium businesses. It is designed to provide organizations with the ability to consolidate and share data at an affordable price, while providing advanced capabilities usually found in much more expensive systems.
- Consolidate and share data with low-cost iSCSI and serial-attached SCSI (SAS) storage networking.
- Deploy storage in minutes and perform storage management tasks quickly and easily through a breakthrough graphical user interface.
- Experience peace of mind with proven IBM® Storwize® family high-availability data protection with snapshot technology and IBM warranty support.
- Optimize efficiency by allocating only the amount of disk space needed at the time it is required with high-performance, thin-provisioning capabilities.
- Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) offers point-and-click management capabilities.
- Internal disk storage virtualization enables rapid, flexible provisioning and simple configuration changes.
- Thin provisioning enables applications to grow dynamically but only consume space they are actually using.
- Design enables simple data migration from external storage to Storwize V3500 storage (one-way from another storage device).
- IBM FlashCopy® creates instant application copies for backup or application testing.
Tested for iSCSI for v7.2 and FC for v7.2 and v7.6