The EonNAS 3000 Series offers unified storage systems that enable SMBs, remote/branch offices or enterprise departments to efficiently deal with file- and block-based applications. Featuring 1GbE, 10GbE and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity options, the EonNAS 3000 systems provide enterprise-level scalability, strong data protection and maximized resource utilization.
For optimized performance, EonNAS 3310 / 3510 systems are the ideal choice.
- Easy Consolidation
- Excellent Data Protection
- Optimal Resource Utilization
- Flexible Scalability
- Simplified Management
- Consolidate file (CIFS/SMB, NFS, AFP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP) and block (iSCSI, FC) services for efficient utilization, management and protection
- 1GbE, 10GbE and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity options
- Comprehensive software features at no additional costs
- Fault-tolerant hardware design; ZFS eliminates silent data corruption; snapshot, remote replication and pool mirror functions ensure enterpriseclass data protection
- Deduplication removes duplicated data to maximize capacity utilization
- Thin provisioning optimizes capacity utilization and simplifies storage planning and monitoring
- Flexible capacity scaling (up to 120 drives) accommodates rapidly growing data
- Accelerate Read/Write operations by integrating lowlatency SSDs to automatically and transparently enhance caching mechanism
- User-friendly web-based GUI for easy management