Highly affordable yet fully featured entry-level storage for SMBs with a 12-bay 2U form factor. Featuring a single controller with four iSCSI ports and support for hybrid interconnects with Fibre Channel or SAS. Performance and features redefine return on investment, including support for automated storage tiering and remote replication, while snapshot, thin provisioning, and volume copy/mirror are included.
- Powerful computing power offers storage performance to accelerate all applications, while larage storage throughput helps SMBs save tiem and increase effectiveness without having to spend beyond their means.
- Deliver power and securely save cached data to flash modules during electric grid outages
- Expand storage to 1,872TB using a total 312 drives via JBOD enclosures
- 1Gb/s iSCSI enbales highly networked storage as required in growing IP SAN deployments.
- Combine diverse connectivity environments on one system for greater utility
- Choose 8Gb/s or 16Gb/s Fibre Channel, 1Gb/s or 10Gb/s iSCSI, or 6Gb/s SAS based on your needs and budget
- Using SSD, accelerate performance up to three times compared to all-spin storage
- 128-bit encrypted backup to offsite locations provides very reliable and safe disaster recovery
- Clear and easily actionable system notifications keep you informed and in control
- Works in the background to enhance data integrity and prevent corruption
- Improve storage utilization up to 80% - get more for your investment
- With up to 4096 targets, always have backups to recover vital data at different points in time
- Up to 64 pairs ensure entire volumes can be backed up with minimal effort as data grows
- User friendly browser-based deployment and management
- Lower costs through reduced power draw and longer drive lifespan
EonStor ESDS 1024GT is a highly affordable yet fully featured entry-level storage for SMBs with a 12-bay 2U form factor.
- Up to 190K IOPS and 2,800 MBps throughput
- Super Capacitors
- Hybrid host interface with four 1Gb/s onboard iSCSI ports
- Multiple host interface options
- Automated storage tiering
- Secure remote replication
- Tiered event messages
- Smart media scan
- Thin provisioning
- Multi-target snapshot
- Multi-pair volume copy/mirror
- SANWatch 3.0 interface
- Intelligent drive spin-down and 80 PLUS power supplies