The ESDS S12E-R2251 storage solution combines the speed of 10Gb/s iSCSI host connectivity with 6Gb/s SAS drive support. Accommodating 12 drives and easily scalable to use a maximum of 228 drives, the dual-controller ESDS S12E-R2251 is an affordable & flexible storage solution featuring enterprise-class protection to provide the organization with a decisive competitive edge in pushing IT efficiency to previously unattainable levels.
- Ensure an efficient allocation of pooled capacity
- Support the highest data availability and quick service restart after storage accidents
- Better throughput and IOPS, ideal fit for IO-intensive and bandwidth-demanding applications
- 80 PLUS-certified power supplies delivering more than 80% energy efficiency
- Backup battery automatically supplies power to write cached data into flash module for permanent protection during power outage
- Redundant controllers, PSUs, fans; high-availability hardware design, preventing "single-point-of-failure"
- Easy management and monitoring of subsystems anywhere, locally or remotely
- Recognize and manage redundant paths; support path failover and load-balancing
- Real-time problem detection and notification to achieve continuous operation
The ESDS S12E-R2251 storage solution combines the speed of 10Gb/s iSCSI host connectivity with 6Gb/s SAS drive support.
- Thin provisioning
- Data protection
- Four 10Gb/s iSCSI host ports
- Green design
- CacheSafe technology
- Fault-tolerant hardware modules
- Expansion up to 228 HDDs
- Powerful management suite (SANWatch) support, including multi-pathing functions
- Multiple monitoring methods