The ESDS S16F-R2652-4 is a hybrid model combining the performance of 16G Fibre Channel (FC) with iSCSI ports. Featuring enterprise-class protection and scalable to use up to 240 drives, the dual-controller ESDS S16F-R2652-4 is an affordable & flexible storage solution that provides the high performance necessary for meeting the demands of both present & future IT challenges.
- Double the throughput and superior IOPS to 8Gb/s FC ideal for the most demanding applications
- Backwards compatibility with existing 8Gb/s and 4Gb/s FC infrastructure protects your FC investment
- Achieve highly cost-effective remote replication
- Achieve consolidated SAN tiering to meet service level requirements of tier 1 applications on FC SAN and tier 2 applications on IP SAN
- Ensure the most efficient allocation of pooled capacity
- Support the highest data availability and quick service restart after storage accidents
- 80 PLUS-certified power supplies delivering more than 80% energy efficiency
- In spin-down state, drives can save up to 60% of energy consumption
- Backup battery automatically supplies power to write cached data into flash module for permanent protection during power outage
- Redundant controllers, PSUs, fans; high-availability hardware design, preventing "single-point-of-failure"
- Easy management and monitoring of your subsystems anywhere, locally or remotely
- Recognize and manage redundant paths; support path failover and load-balancing
- Real-time problem detection and notification to achieve continuous operation
The ESDS S16F-R2652-4 is a hybrid model combining the performance of 16G Fibre Channel (FC) with iSCSI ports.
Four 16Gb/s Fibre Channel host ports
Two 1Gb/s iSCSI ports
- Volume copy/Volume mirror
- High-efficiency power supplies
- Intelligent multi-level drive spin-down technology
Fault-tolerant hardware modules
Expansion up to 240 HDDs
Powerful management suite (SANWatch) support, including multi-pathing functions
Multiple monitoring methods