The ESDS S16F-R2850-6 is a hybrid model featuring both Fibre Channel (FC) ports and iSCSI ports. Accommodating 16 drives, the dual-controller ESDS S16F-R2850-6 enables enterprises to deploy high-availability FC SANs and offers exceptional performance ideal for mission-critical environments. The system can be easily scaled to more than 240 drives to meet growing business needs.
- Ensure the most efficient allocation of pooled capacity
- Support the highest data availability and quick service restart after storage accidents
- Better throughput and IOPS, ideal fit for IO-intensive and bandwidth-demanding applications
- Backward compatible with 4Gb/s or 2Gb/s speeds, protecting current infrastructure investment
- 80 PLUS-certified power supplies delivering more than 80% energy efficiency
- In spin-down state, drives can save up to 60% of energy consumption
- Backup battery automatically supplies power to write cached data into flash module for permanent protection during power outage
- Redundant controllers, PSUs, fans; high-availability hardware design, preventing "single-point-of-failure"
- Easy management and monitoring of your subsystems anywhere, locally or remotely
- Recognize and manage redundant paths; support path failover and load-balancing
- Real-time problem detection and notification to achieve continuous operation
The ESDS S16F-R2850-6 is a hybrid model featuring both Fibre Channel (FC) ports and iSCSI ports.
- Volume copy/Volume mirror
Eight 8Gb/s Fibre Channel host ports
- High-efficiency power supplies
- Intelligent multi-level drive spin-down technology
Fault-tolerant hardware modules
Expansion up to 240 HDDs
Powerful management suite (SANWatch) support, including multi-pathing functions
Multiple monitoring methods