High cost performance
- Supports a new generation of Intel® Xeon® scalable processors with up to 26 cores per single CPU and up to TDP150W support.
- Up to 16 DDR4-2666 memory, up to 1TB of memory capacity, support for RDIMM, LRDIMM, NVDIMM, support for ECC, memory mirroring, hot standby.
- Supports 4 hot-swappable NVMe SSD configurations, providing 10 times more IOPs than high-end enterprise SATA SSDs, achieving a quantum leap in storage performance.
Flexible expansion capability
- The front supports 12 3.5" hard disks or 25 2.5" hard disks, and the rear 2 M.2 hard disks or 2 2.5" SATA hard disks, the storage capacity is significantly improved, and mass storage is realized.
- Support for two M.2 SSDs for faster and more secure OS booting.
- Supports six PCI-E 3.0 slots to meet the needs of high-end customers for system functionality and performance.
Safe and reliable, easy to use
- Based on the humanized design concept, most of the whole system can achieve tool-free maintenance. Through partial structural parts enhancement and optimization, quick disassembly and assembly is realized, and operation and maintenance time is greatly shortened.
- Through Inspur's intelligent control technology, internal heat dissipation optimization enables the server to operate stably at the 45-degree temperature.
- Applying BMC's latest technology, technicians can direct the device through the web management interface, fault diagnosis LED, etc., and can quickly find the component that has failed (or is failing) by marking the faulty machine with the UID indicator on the front panel. , which simplifies maintenance, speeds up problem resolution, and increases system availability.
- All plug-in components use a foolproof design for easier maintenance.