Intelligent Design. Uncompromised Flexibility.
Inspur AI Server NF5280M5 is a 2U dual-socket rackmount server optimized for new AI applications. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor and supports 4 GPU accelerator cards in a 2U chassis for high quality and reliable performance. It is suitable for all kinds of high-demand applications like computation, storage and telecom.
NF5280M5 is Inspur’s new generation flagship general purpose dual socket server with superior scalability, supporting up to 4 GPU cards in 2U, 24 2.5” drive bays and 24 DDR4 DIMM slots, with optimized thermal/cooling design and modular system architecture.
- Form Factor: 2U
- GPU: Supported by NVIDIA official certification, support 4 V100, T4 and other GPU accelerator cards
- Processor: 2x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Gold/Platinum processor
- Memory: 24 memory slots, DDR4 ECC, four-channel read, advanced memory error correction, memory mirroring, memory hot backup and other advanced features
- Raid: Configurable storage controller with cache, support power-off protection module
- Storage: Front; Supports up to 24 front 2.5-inch hard drives or 12 3.5-inch hard drives. Supports 24 NVMe SSD full flash configurations. Built-in; Supports up to 4 3.5-inch hard drives and 2 M.2 SSDs. Rear: Up to 4 3.5-inch and 4 2.5-inch hard drives
- I/O Expansion: Supports up to 10 standard PCIe slots and supports 4 GPUs
- Network: Integrates 2 high-performance Gigabit Ethernet controllers to support virtualization acceleration, network acceleration, load balancing and more