Inspur Yingxin NF8460M3 is a four high-end server that is based on the Intel Brickland EX computing platform technology and used the Intel Xeon processor E74800V2 with balanced performance, better reliability and availability. The product is integrated for online transaction processing, medium virtualization, database and medium-sized business analytics mainstream applications, middleware optimized.
Inspur Yingxin NF8460M3 is a four high-end server that is based on the Intel Brickland EX computing platform technology.
- With the latest Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 v2 or E7-8800 v2 series processors, up to 60 stand-alone computing cores, 120 compute threads, cache, 150MB chip inside a substantial increase in application processing performance;
- Maximum support 32 memory slots, support for DDR3 1066/1333 / 1600MHZ memory, expandable up to 2TB of memory, support for memory interleaving, advanced RAS features memory mirroring, memory hot backup;
- First to support 8-channel 12G SAS RAID controller, disk data bandwidth increase of 100%;
- The system provides 12 full-height PCI-E 3.0 expansion slots (two built-in), PCI-E data bandwidth increase of 100%, maximum support 2 MIC or GPU coprocessor card, to meet the future needs of enterprise applications;
- Integrates four high-performance Gigabit network interface, reducing the cost of network expansion users when deploying virtualized applications;
- Key system components such as power supplies, system support hot-swappable fans and hard disk technology, allowing customers a single point of failure in these systems can be online to defend, indemnify users of business systems continuity;
- Standard wave of server advanced management module, with the wave of Rui Jie Server Management Suite, which provides comprehensive remote system monitoring, maintenance, management and control functions to ensure ease the customers system management, reducing costly IT infrastructure maintenance costs.