Inspur NF8460M4 is an intermediate high-end 4-socket server based on Intel ®Xeon ®E7-8800/4800 v3 computing platform, with balanced performance, extreme reliability and availability. It is optimized for mainstream applications such as OLTP, medium-scale virtualization, large and medium-scale database, business analysis, etc.
- Adopting the latest Intel ®Xeon ®E7-8800/4800 v3, supporting up to 72 computing cores, 144 computing threads, 180MB on chip high speed cache, significantly improving processing performance.
- Supporting 8-channel 12G SAS RAID controller, with bandwidth of hard disk improved by 100%.
Better scalability and flexibility
- Up to 32 DIMMs slots,expandable to 2TB memory; Supporting advanced RAS features such as memory interleaving, hot-swap, memory mirroring, hot sparing, etc.
- Up to 12 PCI-E 3.0 slots, with bandwidth improved by 100%. Supporting up to 2 MICs or GPU coprocessors, meeting future enterprise-level application demands.
- Integrating 4*1Gb network cards, thus reducing cost of networking for virtualization applications.
Extreme reliability and stability
- All key components such as memory, power supplies, system fan, hard drives and PCI-E cards subject to hot-swap, thus increasing system uptime and enhancing availability.
- With Inspur advanced management module ptional, and Ruijie Management Suite, providing comprehensive remote system monitoring, maintenance, management and control, simplifying customers’ system management and reducing IT maintenance cost.
- 16×2.5″ SAS/SATA/SSD Hot Swap
- 12 PCI-E 3.0: 4×4, 5×8, 3×16 all FHFL slots