The Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2 represents the next step in the GbE networking evolution for the enterprise and data center. It introduces new levels of performance through enhancements for both virtualized and Internet small computer system interface (iSCSI) unified networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and direct memory access coalescing (DMAC).
- Halogen-free dual- or quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper or fiber interface options
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet
- (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation