The Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controllers provide a pathway from legacy PCI/PCIx designs to higher performing PCIe-based designs.
- High-performance, low-cost, PCI Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet Connection
- Compact 9mm x 9mm QFN Package for small- footprint embedded designs
- Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity for single-core and multi-core CPU designs
- Support for hardware-based time stamping of IEEE 1588 and 802.1as packets enabling high-precision time synchronization over Ethernet
- Supports 9018 Byte Jumbo Frames
- Extended lifecycle support protects system investment by providing 7-year manufacturing availability for customers
- Ideal for Embedded applications in Tele- communications Infrastructure, Industrial, Medical, Military, Interactive Client, Infotain-ment, and Print Imagin