product-logo

Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1

See all products by this partner 
badge-icon

The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210 builds on Intel’s history of Ethernet products. Intel continues its market with this newest generation PCIe GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center offering Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC)

Request Information

Compatibility

• down-arrow Citrix Hypervisor

Product Details

The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210 builds on Intel’s history of Ethernet products. Intel continues its market with this newest generation PCIe GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center offering Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC)

Features

• Low-halogen single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
  • Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
  • IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream syn-chronization, buffering, and reservation
  • High-performing design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 2.5GT/s
  • Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation

Screenshots

screenshot