The new dual port adapter provides bandwidth intensive application, highly affordable 10 Gigabit Ethernet network performance with cost effective RJ-45 for distance upto 100meters.
This 10 Gigabit Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X520-T2 showcases Intel’s third-generation standards-based 10GBASE-T adapter in a low-profile PCI Express form factor.
- Intel 82599 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Energy-efficient design for next-generation 10 Gigabit performance and Intel¨ multi-core processors
- RoHS compliant, 2 lead-free3 technology - Compliant with the European Union directive (effective as of July 2006) to reduce the use of hazardous materials
- Low-profile - Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
- Load balancing on multiple CPUs - Increases performance on multi-processor systems by efficiently balancing network loads across CPU cores when used with Receive-Side Scaling from Microsoft or Scalable I/O on Linux
- iSCSI remote boot support - Provides centralized Storage Area Network (SAN) connectivity at a lower cost than competing iSCSI HBA solutions
- Intel PROSet Utility for Windows Device Manager - Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration