The Alaris S2000w Scanners digitize color documents at a blazing 60 ppm/120 ipm or 80 ppm / 160 ipm (300dpi). To boost performance, images are fully processed in the scanner so your PC is free to focus on the work you need to get done. You can connect via Ethernet or USB to enable multiple users to easily share scanners in a distributed environment. Active Feed technology physically straightens your pages before scanning to provide worry free feeding in busy office environments. Built in Perfect Page technology, including barcode reading, delivers scans even clearer than the original documents. Furthermore, Intelligent Document Protection “listens” for a telltale crumpling sound and immediately stops the scanning process. For the occasional larger document (A3 or 11x17”), the optional Carrier Sheet Accessory lets you fold that page and scan it with the other documents. The scanner takes care of merging the pages back together. Whether you choose to scan with your current scanning software or take advantage of the included Alaris Info Input Express Software, the S2000w scanners will get the job done.
- Perfect Page technology performs up to 35 image processing functions for better scan quality.
- Active Feed technology reduces prep work in busy office environments.
- Interactive Multifeed Management resolves multifeeds with image display on the PC.
- Controlled Output Stacking keeps documents neatly lined up so you can spend less time adjusting them.
- Intelligent Exception Processing maximizes process efficiency with accurate capture at the point of customer interaction.
- Sure Path Paper Handling automatically adjusts for a variety of document sizes and thicknesses.
- Digital Stamping adds a unique identity and information to your scanned documents.
- Industry standard enterprise security protocols for scanning over networks protect document images and data in transit.
- Intelligent Barcode Reading automatically optimizes barcode processing to provide the fastest, most accurate result.
- Pull Scanning gives you the ability to scan directly into a business application.
- Push Scanning allows you to send images to a business process.
- Mobile scanning enables your workforce to capture documents from their mobile devices or tablets.
- Intuitive Color Control Panel makes scanning quick and easy using touch sense buttons, color display and icons.
- Setup Profiles for multiple job types and scan settings
- Ethernet or USB to enable multiple users to easily share scanners in a distributed environment
- Folio Mode scans folded A3 or 11x17” documents in the optional Carrier Sleeve Accessory.
- Expand the use of your scanner with the Integrated Legal or Passport Flatbed Accessory or a tethered A3 flatbed.
- Web API integrates your business app or application to the scanner directly without the need for a driver.