The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
XenClient XT requires Intel® vPro processors for Hardware-enforced security. Please refer to the XenClient XT 3.1 Engine Administrator Guide for complete feature requirements.
The following Discrete graphics solutions are supported with XenClient XT:
- ATI Radeon HD 4550 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 5500 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 6570 PCI Express
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000
SFF systems currently do not support GPU add-on devices.
Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Intel Core i5-3470 Processor (6M Cache, 3.20GHz)
- Windows 7 Professional 64 - English
- 4GB PC3-12800 (1600MHz) DDR3 UDIMM (4GBx1)
- Integrated Graphics
- Integrated Audio
- 500GB 7200rpm SATA
- DVD Recordable W7
- Integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- M92p includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 8.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.