The Lenovo System x3400 M3 leverages the latest Intel® Xeon® processors and memory capacity to deliver greater processing power and flexibility. Enhanced with cost-optimized RAID technology, mainframe-inspired reliability and additional memory, the x3400 M3 can provide superior performance per cost for virtualization and other intensive applications.
- 5U tower with optional rack-mount capability
- Up to two four-core Intel® Xeon® E5620 2.40 GHz processors with 12 MB optimized cache standard or up to two six-core Intel® Xeon® X5675 3.06 GHz processors with 12 MB optimized cache
- 1333 MHz, DDR-3 registered DIMM memory
- Up to five high-performance PCIe I/0 slots and one PCI slot standard, additional two PCI-X or one PCIe available via configure to order only
- Supports up to eight or 16 small form factor (2.5") hot-swap Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drives (HDDs) (model dependent); or up to four 3.5" simple-swap SATA HDDs or up to eight 3.5" hot-swap SAS or SATA HDDs
- 6 Gbps RAID and 3 Gbps adapters standard