The Lenovo System x3550 M2 offers better energy smart performance in a dense 1U mechanical package delivering virtualization and powerful systems management. Featuring performance per watt computing and up to two quad or dual core Intel Xeon Series 5500 processors and highly dense memory designs with 16 DDR3 RDIMM slots, the IBM System x3550 M2 consolidates workloads and lets you perform more work in a shorter period of time costing less money.
- The Lenovo System x3550 M2 can be configured with up to six 2.5" hot swap SAS, SATA or solid state drives (SSD) offering exceptional choice and capacity in a 1u mechanical.
- Ensure the power optimized performance and flexibility you need.
- The x3550 M2 combines exceptional energy smart performance with ultimate IT investment protection with scalable memory, network, I/O and storage in a server platform with stable life cycle, all packed in a dense 1U form factor.
- Energy efficient performance for business applications
- Lenovo's x3550 M2 is a 1U, dual socket rack server for single or multiple business critical application hosting. Delivering power optimized, high performance Intel Xeon Series 5500 quad and dual core processors and an energy efficient design with balanced functionality, the x3550 M2 can reduce cost, improve service and allow you to manage risks simply and easily.