The Lenovo System x3550 M4 blends better uptime, performance and I/O flexibility for cost efficiency and rock-solid reliability. This compact rack server offers an energy-smart, affordable and easy-to-use solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help lower costs and manage risks. With more computing power per watt, support for the latest Intel® Xeon®E5-2600 series processors and advanced memory support, the x3550 M4 offers balanced performance and density.
- Innovative design, optimized for cost and performance to support business-critical applications and cloud deployments
- Excellent RAS and outstanding uptime for an improved business environment
- Easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage
- 1U rack server provides expandability and high performance in a compact form factor
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 product family processors
- Up to 768 GB memory and up to 2 DIMMs per channel at 1866 MHz memory speed
- Integrated quad-port Gigabit Ethernet and optional embedded dual-port 10 GbE
- Up to two PCIe 3.0 expansion slots; An optional PCI-X slot available
- Up to 12.8 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA/SSDs or 12 TB of 3.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs
- Integrated 6 Gbps hardware RAID-0, -1, -10. and optional RAID-5, -50 or -6, -60. Optional support for new 12 Gbps* RAID controller.
- Hot-swap disk/fan/power supply, two fan zones with N+1 fans design, light path diagnostics and Predictive Failure Analysis, better thermal design, balanced efficiency, uptime and serviceability