Connect your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. Now, with Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Connect with your team anywhere using our mobile apps across Windows, iOS and Android, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Skype for Business Room Systems and Surface Hub.
Work like you are all in one room, even when you are not. From collaborative team sessions to large broadcasts or dialing into a conference using your phone, Skype for Business is designed for all your meeting needs.
Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using phone, PC, and mobile. Increase agility and consolidate management with voice services in Office 365.
Get end-to-end security, control and compliance that span from the user to the enterprise. All powered by the on-demand scale and manageability of Office 365.
Skype across devices
- Experience inspired by Skype. Get all your communication and collaboration in one place. No need for multiple apps and solutions - one client, one set of sign-in credentials. All with a familiar experience that invites people in.
- Cross-platform support. Connect to your team anywhere, and to millions of people on Skype, using Skype for Business apps on Android, iOS, Mac and Windows, in browsers, and on compatible IP Phones.
- Presence, location, contact card. Know who’s online, where they are, and how to reach them. Rich presence tells you who is available, and contact Cards appear throughout Office apps letting you communicate with anyone - from whatever you’re working on.
- Communicate within Office apps. Collaborate right within your Office documents using IM, screen share, talk or video chat. Schedule meetings and see IM history in Outlook, and start meetings from apps like Word and PowerPoint to present whatever you’re working on.
- Meeting room systems. Easily bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Skype for Business Room Systems and Surface Hub.
Complete meeting solution
- One solution for every kind of meeting. Audio, video and web conferencing are combined in one user experience and a unified platform, with the ability to schedule a meeting in Outlook or start one in real time.
- Universal audio conferencing. Join over the Internet with smartphone, tablet, PC or browser, or join via telephone.
- Multi-party HD video. Make video a more natural part of everyday business and collaboration, with 1080p resolution, conference sizes of up to 250 participants, and up to 6 people shown live simultaneously.
- Content sharing. Focus on the things you're doing together, even when you’re far apart, with integrated real-time co-authoring, desktop sharing, application sharing, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Expand your reach. Include anyone in a collaborative meeting, even if they are not a Skype for Business user, with anonymous access on a browser or smartphone, and reach thousands in webinar and town-hall style meetings with Meeting Broadcast.
Modern voice with cloud PBX
- Anywhere access. Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using compatible IP phones, mobile phones, tablets, and PCs.
- Rich calling features. Easily transition from your old phone system to Skype for Business with the voice features you use every day and some you’ve always wished you had. Answer, transfer, hold, and resume with a touch. Make and take calls on behalf of others. Dial-by-name. And instantly transform a basic call into a collaborative session with text, video, and desktop sharing.
- Calling plans from Microsoft. Take advantage of local and international calling delivered directly from Office 365. Use existing numbers with number porting, or get new ones easily and quickly.
- Cloud connectivity. Connect your existing phone lines and telco operator calling plans to Office 365, and let Cloud PBX users easily call users still on traditional PBX systems.
Global scale, security and manageability
- Authentication and encryption. Rest easy knowing all your communications are secured, with signaling and media encrypted by default. Choose the right level of authentication with Active Directory Authentication Library support, and manage mobile access with Microsoft Intune integration.
- Worldwide reach. Provide services to your users from Office 365 datacenters around the globe.
- End-to-end compliance. Ensure regulatory compliance with built-in security, encryption, archiving, and call detail records.
- Consolidated management. Increase agility and consolidate management with rapid provisioning, reporting and diagnostics of voice and meeting services in Office 365.