Morphisec Endpoint Threat Prevention protects your endpoints from all exploit-based, memory injection attacks in your endpoint 32-bit applications such as browsers and productivity tools. It prevents evasive attacks, zero-days and attacks targeting known but unpatched vulnerabilities. It does so in a deterministic manner, with no false positives, via a lightweight, 1MB agent requiring no administration.
The solution centerpiece, Protector, runs autonomously on Windows-based endpoints and servers, physical or virtual, and securely communicates with an on-premise or cloud-based Management Server for reporting purposes. Protector safeguards commonly attacked applications out of the box - such as MS Office programs and web browsers - and its application agnostic nature makes it easy to add any other application. A clear, powerful dashboard, with a set of rolebased, customizable views, lets users:
- Manage endpoint Protectors
- Define policies and assign them to Protector groups
- Track Protector state View Attack Data Get real-time visibility into attacks
- View current organizational attack status at a glance
- View high level attack information
- Gain additional insights for conducting forensic analysis
- Correlate attacks with other attacks on your organization
- Easily filter, sort and report information
- Neutralize Advanced Threats: Prevents all zero-days and advanced attacks, without requiring any prior knowledge of the threat form, type or behavior.
- Close Patching Gaps: Constant management of security patches wastes time, dollars and resources, and delays increase risk. Morphisec covers endpoint vulnerabilities exposed by gaps in patching cycles.
- Hassle-Free: Installs on the fly with no rebooting and no maintenance required. No databases, signatures or rules to update, no logs and alerts to analyze.
- No Performance Disruption: Extremely lightweight agent active only at loadtime, minimal footprint, no run-time components or performance penalty, and no false positives.
- Autonomous: Protects employee machines in and outside the company network. Real-Time Protection: Blocks and traps attacks pre-breach, before they can do any damage. Protection does not depend on server connectivity.
- Change Attack Economics: Turns the tables so the attacker must now chase the target. Eliminates the costs associated with hunting for attacks, investigating false positives and damage remediation.
For more information, click here.