The B120d provides exceptional performance, scalability and availability through its high-performance processors and vast amounts of memory while providing its customers with flexible storage connectivity capabilities.
NECs blade servers are ideal for customers whose server virtualization solutions require high bandwidth I/O’s.
Superior Performance and Capability
- Features the Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 8-core processor product family for maximum energy efficiency and performance.
- Supporting up to 384 GB memory, the B120d blade server is consolidating business-critical application and database server environments.
- Flexible Integrated NIC technology, either dual 1GbE or dual 10GbE, provides server scalability and flexible network solutions without increasing CAPEX.
- Flexible storage technology enables optimal system configurations for direct attached storage and storage area network environments.
- Equipped with two 3rd Generation PCIe mezzanine expansion slots to provide flexible connectivity to various network environments.
- Integrated with NEC’s EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology, facilitates remote management capabilities in a secure, communications environment without any special software.
- Enables simple installation and efficient centralized system management with EXPRESSBUILDER and ESMPRO suite technology.
- Support for NEC’s unique integrated virtualization platform management software, SigmaSystemCenter, which enables powerful and unified management and autonomous operations that follow pre-defined policies.
- Server virtualization solutions in medium to large enterprise datacenters with centralized administration and autonomous operation.
- Virtualization solutions, mid-size database servers, ERP operations and consolidation of business-critical applications.