The NEC Express5800/R120d-2M, a scalable compact dual-socket 2U rack server built on the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, offers superior performance, reliability, and energy savings. Its green technology enables the operation in temperatures of 40°C (104°F) to lower air conditioning costs for server rooms. The R120d-2M supports large memory capacity which is perfect for high data volume processing and future growth of your business.
The NEC Express5800/R120d-2M, a scalable compact dual-socket 2U rack server built on the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, offers superior performance, reliability, and energy savings.
Distinguished Performance and Capability
- Features the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 series 8-core processors, which are capable in maximum energy efficiency and high performance.
- Supports up to 768 GB memory, which is ideal for memory-intensive computing solutions such as virtualization and in-memory database.
- Equipped with 10 Gb network controller and RAID controller with dual-core I/O processor to achieve high I/O throughput.
Superior Energy Efficiency
- Features intelligent fan control to minimize cooling power with individually optimized fan speeds.
- Energy StarEnhances power limiting control (power capping function) which enables powerful and flexible energy saving.
- Qualify with the energy efficiency specifications of the international ENERGY STAR® program led by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 80 Plus Platinum80 PLUS® Platinum certified power supply.
- To maximize AC/DC efficiency for various sized system, the R120d-2M provides selectable power supply units (450 W, 800 W and 1000 W) and cold-standby mode.
- Delivers integrated EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology to provide extensive remote management capabilities regardless of the status of the servers power or operating system.
- Comes standard with the EXPRESSBUILDER Ver. 6, a setup support tool with a simple GUI which provides step-by-step guides and automates the setup process.
- Mounts the ESMPRO suite, server management software, which enables remote monitoring
- Database, virtualization and business-critical applications.