The NEC Express5800/R120e-1M, a high-density mounting dual-socket 1U rack server with the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, provides better performance with limited space, reliability, and simplified management. Its green technology enables the operation in temperatures of 40°C (104°F) to lower air conditioning costs for server rooms. Featuring large memory and hard drive capacity, the R120e-1M is designed for demanding applications that require high data volumes.
The NEC Express5800/R120e-1M, a high-density mounting dual-socket 1U rack server with the latest Intel® Xeon® processors.
Distinguished Performance and Capability
- Intel Xeon E5 product familyFeatures the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 series 12-core processors, which are capable in maximum energy efficiency and high performance.
- Supports up to 1.5 TB memory, which is ideal for memory-intensive computing solutions such as virtualization and in-memory database.
- Equipped with 10 Gb network controller and RAID controller with dual-core I/O processor to achieve high I/O throughput.
Superior Energy Efficiency
- Features intelligent fan control to minimize cooling power with individually optimized fan speeds.
- Energy StarEnhances power limiting control (power capping function) which enables powerful and flexible energy saving.
- Qualify with the energy efficiency specifications of the international ENERGY STAR® program led by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 80 Plus Platinum80 PLUS® Platinum certified power supply.
- To maximize AC/DC efficiency for various sized system, the R120e-1M provides selectable power supply units (450 W and 800 W) and cold-standby mode.
- Delivers integrated EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology to provide extensive remote management capabilities regardless of the status of the servers power or operating system.
- Comes standard with the EXPRESSBUILDER Ver. 7, a setup support tool with a simple GUI which provides step-by-step guides and automates the setup process.
- Mounts the ESMPRO suite, server management software, which enables remote monitoring.
- Mid-size database, collaboration, ERP applications and virtualization.
- High Performance Computing.