The Express5800/R120f-2M, a scalable dual-socket 2U rack server, provides better performance, scalability, and flexibility. Powered by the high performance and energy efficient Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family, high speed DDR4-2133 memory, and high performance 12Gb/s SAS drives, the R120f-2M is ideal for the most demanding applications such as virtualization solutions and large database servers.
The Express5800/R120f-2M, a scalable dual-socket 2U rack server, provides better performance, scalability, and flexibility.
Distinguished Performance and Capability
- Features the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series 18-core processors, which are capable in maximum energy efficiency and high performance
- Supports high speed DDR4 memory (up to 768GB), which is ideal for memory-intensive computing solutions such as virtualization and in-memory database
- 12Gb/s SAS RAID controllers and hard drives have strengthened I/O performance and made the new Express5800 servers ideal for server virtualization
Superior Energy Efficiency
- Features intelligent fan control to minimize cooling power with individually optimized fan speeds
- Enhances power limiting control (power capping function) which enables powerful and flexible energy saving
- 80 Plus Platinum80 PLUS® Platinum certified power supply
- To maximize AC/DC efficiency for various sized system, the R120f-2M provides selectable power supply units (460 W, 800 W and 1000 W) and cold-standby mode
- Delivers integrated EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology to provide extensive remote management capabilities regardless of the status of the servers power or operating system
- Comes standard with the “on-board” EXPRESSBUILDER system setup utility, which supports the Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2 Hyper-V automatic setup
- Mounts the ESMPRO suite, server management software, which enables remote monitoring