These monochrome devices provide exceptional print and copy speed with both models delivering up to 55 crisp, clear prints/copies per minute, with the first copy appearing in as little as 8 seconds.
High-capacity toner cartridges dramatically reduce down-time from user interventions: up to 3,200 pages of paper capacity (with options), and capable of lasting for up to 36,000 pages.
Monochrome all in one products designed to print, copy, scan and fax for busy workgroup environments.
They’re also designed to be easy and simple to use, with intuitive and customizable controls. Notable features include:
- 75-sheet duplex automatic document feeder scans both sides in a single continuous pass
- Save scanned documents to your PC, to email , or to a USB memory stick
- Preview what you’ve scanned on screen
- Robust copy and fax features
- Priority Copy feature interrupts long print runs temporary
- Broadcast faxing, 500 speed dials with LDAP support, fax memory of up to 900 pages
- Personalized user settings: lets multiple users save and re-access their personal settings on a simple flash drive, including their local address book, personal fax numbers, individual copy settings, and even their own touch-screen configuration
- Staple multiple sets of documents of up to 50 pages each or organize your output with the 4-bin mailbox (MB 790 only)
- Add optional embedded features such as FollowMe from Ringdale
- Energy Star compliant
- Expandable paper capacity, optional stapler, stacker and envelope feeder (MB790)
- And of course the MB 700 series is backed with a 1-Year On-Site limited warranty and toll free technical assistance from experts based in North America.