The KV-SL1066 compact desktop workgroup scanner scan color documents at a blazing 65ppm/130ipm (300dpi) and accepts a large number of documents (100sheets) scanned at once.
This allows the scanning of paper with various thicknesses, from 20 g/m2 to 413 g/m2, embossed ID cards, booklets, and so on.
- Binary or color documents with 200 or 300dpi resolution can all be scanned at the same speed (65ppm/130ipm) to improve productivity.
- 100 sheets(A4/Letter) can be easily placed on the ADF by using the gate mechanism. This avoids paper feed problems and skewing.
- You can even scan various documents from 20 g/m2 to 413 g/m2, even booklets, embossed cards, and long paper. And you can mix paper and hard cards for batch scanning.
- Double-feed prevention roller system prevents scanning mis-feeds.
- Cancels double-feed errors to simplify rescanning and memorizes the canceled double-feed as a scan setting.
- Easy scanning with a single press of the button up to 9 job settings.
- Advanced image processing makes complicated settings automatically to improve scanning quality.