Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce. It allows companies to cut printing expenses by redirecting jobs, enforcing printing limits and controlling color usage.
The suite is comprised of three components called Analysis, Rules and Recovery. These components can be purchased in a variety of configurations depending on the needs of your organization.
Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF PRINT AUDIT
- Tracks 100% of printing out of the box
- No print server required
- Easy, enterprise wide installation to any number of machines
PRINT AUDIT ANALYSIS
Gain a detailed understanding of the print environment:
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Install silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
PRINT AUDIT RULES
Unlimited cost and environment saving possibilities:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control color costs by limiting color usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
PRINT AUDIT RECOVERY
Turn your print cost center into a proÞt center:
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, color pages or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recover the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audits optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.