Integrating an application server and storage server into one system, the next-generation TDS-16489U R2 also provides you with the option of using either QES (an enterprise-grade OS that provides efficient and reliable storage for mission-critical tasks) or QTS (a feature-rich OS for storage and diverse application servers). Whether being used as a file server, virtualization server, VDI, medium-sized data center, video streaming, surveillance storage, and efficient file backup & recovery, the flexible TDS-16489U R2 with dual CPU and dual OS options is your ideal solution.
- Install PCIe cards to increase application performance, including 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters, Fibre Channel cards, and graphics cards.
- QES ensures data integrity with self-healing and uses end-to-end checksums to detect and correct silent data corruption.
- QES supports data deduplication and compression to optimize storage utilization and data access performance.
- QES supports near-limitless snapshots and SnapSync for efficient remote backup & disaster recovery solution.
- Reliable storage for virtualization. QTS supports hosting VMs and containers; QES supports block-level storage for OpenStack® environments.
- QTS supports software-defined SSD over-provisioning to improve write performance for IOPS-demanding applications.