Runaware ServerVision is a complete monitoring platform for your virtual desktops as well as CISP and SPLA license tracking.
ServerVision is an elegant solution for complete monitoring and reporting of remote user sessions to your centralized datacenter systems. ServerVision supports monitoring and managing user sessions to all major remote computing (server based computing) technologies including:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)/Terminal Services (TS)
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop
- ServerVision is available on a monthly or annual license basis.
ServerVision allows you to track and manage key metrics and features:
- CPU, memory, response time & bandwidth consumption by session - Get a quick overview or detailed stats on consumption by session for all key metrics. You'll immediately be able to spot pain-points and trouble spots.
- Manage active sessions - List user session activity and process activity and actively manage them disconnecting, logging off, sending popup messages, shadowing, and more.
- Monitor server load - Get a handle on server load and compare server load distribution to insure peak efficiency is achieved.
- Track user time and usage by application - Track user time and application usage to pinpoint the most (or least) used resources.
- Track Software Licenses - Track software licenses to insure compliance with Microsoft SPLA, Citrix CSP or similar license agreements.
- Assist Users and Record Sessions - Shadow users, provide remote assistance and record sessions.