JMP is exploratory data analysis and modeling software for the desktop that is interactive and easy to use. JMP presents the results of analysis both graphically and numerically.
JMP makes data analysis - and the discoveries that result - visual and helps to communicate those discoveries to others. The graphs in JMP are linked to each other and to the data, which makes it easier to discover trends, outliers and other patterns in the data. Customers use JMP to explore the causes of problems, design experiments, explore models and perform reliability analysis, to name a few of its capabilities.
- Make more informative graphs quickly and easily through improvements to the drag and drop Graph Builder.
- Communicate and share statistical discoveries more easily with powerful new customization options and improvements to graphical output functions.
Quality and reliability
- Create control charts with dragand-drop ease using Control Chart Builder.
- Perform measurement systems analyses with a powerful, all-in-one platform that supports multiple approaches.
- Enhance reliability analysis using new growth and forecast models.
- Perform partial least squares (PLS) regression in a new platform that includes informative graphs and reports.
- Enjoy more efficient nonlinear model fitting with an enhanced library of models and robust parameter start estimates.
Extensibility through scripting
- Develop custom analytical applications with the Application Builder.
- Finish and share custom add-ins more efficiently with the Add-In Builder.
- Improve the efficiency of developing scripts with a new debugger and editor with built-in log.
- Greatly enhanced Scripting Index.