ScienceLogic’s solution is an all-in-one IT monitoring software product, comprehensive and complete in a single, unified platform. Unlike some companies, ScienceLogic does not sell a la carte, piecemeal selections. To help understand the many powerful components of their solution, they have broken out descriptions of features and capabilities that other companies call (and sell) as individual products:
- Application Monitoring - Keep Your Business-critical and Mission-critical Applications Always Available and Running at Peak Performance
- Network Monitoring - Monitor Device Health, Availability and Performance with Real-time Network Management Views and Topology Maps
- Server Monitoring - Automate Intelligent Monitoring of Physical and Virtual Servers and Operating Systems
- Service Monitoring - Monitor and Manage Service Levels Across All Your IT Operations
- Application Monitoring - holistic monitoring of all your applications, using a variety of methods to collect detailed application metrics.
- Network Monitoring - consolidated end-to-end monitoring for all your heterogeneous network devices, with automated device information collection.
- Server Monitoring - visual monitoring of all the physical and virtual servers running on your network, identified by server make, model, manufacturer, etc.
- Service Monitoring - comprehensive monitoring of performance, availability, and risk of specific components, as well as any combination of IT resources as an overall service.