The PR2710G is a Self - reliance dual - way cloud server.
The PR2710G is the latest introduced a 2U server products, which uses Intel C612 high-performance chipset to support Intel E5-2600V3 / V4 series processors, the model supports up to 1TB memory capacity, support for 8 hot plug Pull 3.5-inch / 2.5 inch hard drive, and flexible expansion of full-length half-length PCI-E equipment. Highly integrated designs deliver robust performance in a limited space to support mission-critical operations. The PR2710G provides advanced management and storage technology with reliable scalability and high availability.
Network Service Providers
- PR2710G for cloud computing, virtualization applications, large data analysis, online games, mail and information processing, Web search, database, ERP, CRM.
- Intelligent, large-scale virtualization and large-scale node technology.
- Optimized rack, 2U form factor, help users to large-scale cluster solutions for rapid deployment and efficient maintenance.
Growing Data Center
- The PR2710G offers up to 120% more performance than the previous generation and offers better energy efficiency.
Cloud computing solutions
- Optimize density and performance by providing increased security, eliminating I/O bottlenecks, providing reliable virtual resources, addressing the storage challenges of explosive data growth, and providing better and more reliable solution for private, public and hybrid clouds.
- Supports up to two 22-core Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600V4 series, providing powerful computing power to help users cope with heavier computing pressures.
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions instruction set (Intel® AVX2).
- 16 memory DIMM slots, maximum support 1T 2400MHz / DDR4.
- Full support SATA 3.0, can be upgraded to SAS 12Gb: faster transmission, lower power consumption, higher reliability.
- Multiple expansion slots, to provide users with flexible connectivity options.
- On-board 2 gigabit data network ports, 4 gigabit data network port versions are available, with load balancing, link aggregation and redundancy features, which can effectively reduce network latency, a 1000M remote management dedicated network port.
- Smart Array support for significantly enhanced I / O performance and optional RAID 5 data protection.
- Supports up to eight hot-swappable 3.5 "/ 2.5" SATA / SAS / SSD hard drives with an optional built-in 2.5-inch SATA / SAS / SSD. (Select SAS hard drive SAS version, or optional SAS expansion kit)
- Support for high-reliability SATA RAID5, optional support for SAS RAID5, improve data processing performance and protection of data functions.
- The use of intelligent cooling system, effectively reduce noise pollution, create a box temperature space; full shielding against electromagnetic radiation, anti-interference, anti-static (EMI) design.
- Support for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) provides reliable protection for virtual and cloud environments.
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Directive (Intel® AES-NI) speeds and enhances encryption to enable faster, more powerful enterprise-wide data protection.
- Optional 1 + 1 full redundant power supply, support PMBUS power consumption monitoring, loss of alarm function modules for the operation of the server security to provide higher security.
- Support fingerprint recognition and other functions, improve server management security protection level.
- Support display module, front LCD screen, dynamic display LOGO, fixed asset number, operating system, IP, power, machine temperature, RAID level and hard drive operating status.
Low power consumption
- Supports down-conversion to reduce system power consumption at low load.
- According to the thermal key device temperature comprehensive adjustment fan speed, energy saving while reducing the noise and improve the reliability of the fan.
- Support for PDCM v2.0 (Energy Efficiency Manager), which provides automated server power control, helps to do more with fewer resources.