SMSpassword is a redundant two factor authentication radius server.
With security becoming more and more important, SMSPassword allows secure two-factor authentication. The better part about this system is that it adapts to your existing infrastructure. It uses your existing Active Directory and your employee’s mobile phone. First users log on with their normal credentials, then SMSPassword will send a one-time/temporary password to the person’s mobile phone. The user enters this password and is allowed access.
Enables twofactor authentication
- Designed for redundancy
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing Active Directory
- A better alternative to tokens, no need to distribute hardware
- Can be configured as 100% on premise, you own the hardware
- Works on all major hypervisors: HyperV, Citrix Hypervisor, formerly XenServer
- Works with Citrix ADC, formerly NetScaler, Cisco ASA, Juniper, F5, Palo Alto
- Works with everything that supports RADIUS challenge.
- Use your existing plan/sim card
- Locks out users after failed login attempts
- Redundant over several GSM providers
- Works with every phone that can receive SMS messages
- Operational management is done with existing tools
- Flexible license pool
- GSM signal monitoring
- Perpetual licenses, no recurring costs
- Citrix ready
- Cost effective, the system uses existing phones
- Competitively priced licenses
- Can be installed on existing machines, alongside Storefront or on your Domain controller
- Also available as a portable .exe, which does not require installation.
Available from our website and with our global major resellers.