The SuperServer 1027GR-TRF+ server is the X9DRG-HF+, a dual processor serverboard based on the Intel C602 chipset. Below are the main features of the X9DRG-HF+
- The X9DRG-HF+ supports two Intel Xeon E5-2600 series processors in LGA 2011 sockets
- The X9DRG-HF+ has sixteen DIMM slots that can support up to 256 GB of registered ECC DDR3-1600/1333/1066/800 MHz RDIMMs. Modules of the same size and speed are recommended.
- A SATA controller is integrated into the chipset to provide a 6-port SATA subsystem, which is RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 supported. Two of these are SATA 3.0 ports and four are SATA 2.0 ports. The SATA drives are hot-swappable units.
- The X9DRG-HF+ has four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots can support two double-width GPU cards and coprocessors. Additional slots support one PCIExpress 3.0 x8 low-proﬁle card with the use of a riser card
- The color-coded I/O ports include a VGA (monitor) port, two USB 2.0 ports, two Gb Ethernet LAN ports (or two optional 10 Gb ports) and one dedicated IPMI LAN port.
- IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) is a hardware-level interface speciﬁcation that provides remote access, monitoring and administration for Supermicro server platforms. IPMI allows server administrators to view a server’s hardware status remotely, receive an alarm automatically if a failure occurs, and power cycle a system that is non-responsive.
The SuperServer 1027GR-TRF+ series is a GPU-optimized server comprised of two main subsystems: the SC118GQ-R1K8BP 1U server chassis and the X9DRG-HF+ serverboard.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family support; QPI up to 8.0 GT/s
- Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz reg. ECC DIMM
- 4 (x16) PCI-E 3.0 slots (supports up to 2x double width GPU/MIC) and 1 (x8) PCI-E 3.0 low-profile slot
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN 5. Intel® i350 Dual port GbE LAN
- 4x Hot-swap 2.5" SATA3 Drive Bays
- 1800W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level (94%+)
- 9x Counter rotating fans w/ optimal fan speed control
- Smart server management tools
For more information, click here