The Supermicro X11SRA and X11SRA-F/-RF motherboards support a single Intel® Xeon® W-21xx series processor in the LGA2066 socket. This is a high-end, multi-GPU workstation motherboard geared to meet advanced graphics demands. Advanced storage features are also offered, including two U.2 connectors, two M.2 connectors, and NVMe.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Skylake-W , Intel® Xeon® Processor W Family. Single Socket LGA-2066 (Socket R4) supported, CPU TDP support Up to 140W TDP
- Intel® C422
- Up to 256GB Registered ECC RDIMM, DDR4-2666MHz; Up to 512GB Registered ECC LRDIMM, DDR4-2666MHz, in 8 DIMM slots
- 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4 3xPCI-E3.0 x16 Slots(8/16/16 (Skylake-W 48 lanes)), 1xPCI-E3.0x4 slots M.2 Interface: 2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 M.2 Form Factor: 22110 M.2 Key: M-Key (RAID 0,1 support) M-Key for SSD and Optane(up to Intel POR). Intel VROC licence kit is needed to enable RAID. U.2 Interface: 2 PCI-E 3.0 x4
- 1 VGA port, VGA Port is default set to support IPMI
- Intel® C422 controller for 6 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports; RAID 0,1,5,10 iRST enabled, only SATA2 to SATA5 support RAID.
- Single LAN with Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT Single LAN with Aquantia 5G LAN chip AQC108