The SuperServer 1029GP-TR. The 1029GP-TR is a high-end graphics processing unit (GPU) system comprised of the X11DPG-SN motherboard and the SC118GHTS-R1K66BP2 chassis.
The 1029GP-TR offers four PCI-E x16 slots and one LP PCI-E x8 (in a x16 slot). Two of the x16 slots located in the front can support two double-width passive GPUs. There are two PCI-E x16 and one PCI-E x8 slots in the rear that can support either a double-width passive GPU plus one standard LP AOC or three standard AOCs.
- Supports up to 3 GPUs in 1U
- Support Passive GPUs
- 2D/3D and CAD Applications
- Astrophysics, Chemistry
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Dual socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, 3 UPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 16 DIMM slots
- 4 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (FHFL) slots, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16, LP) slots
- 2 Hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays, 2 Hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA/NVMe drive bays
- 1 SIOM for flexible Networking
- 10 Counter rotating fans with optimal fan speed control
- 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum Level (94%)