BioMini Slim 2 is an Ultra-slim FAP20 Authentication Scanner. BioMini Slim 2 is a thin 13.5 mm FAP20 certified optical fingerprint scanner.
BioMini Slim 2 can acquire fingerprint regardless of external light or fingerprint conditions, applying Suprema’s proprietary MDR technology, an improvement on existing HDR technology. It can get normal fingerprints even under 100,000 LUX direct light, which is equivalent to direct sunlight.
BioMini Slim 2 is a thin FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID certified FAP20 optical scanner. The Scanner features Large Platen that spans 16.5mm x 21.0mm wide, which is well above the FAP20 Standard that spans 15.2mm x 20.3mm.
BioMini Slim 2 provides advanced Live Finger Detection technology that distinguishes fake fingerprints made from various materials including clay, rubber, silicon, glue, paper, film and more
- Slim FAP 20 optical sensor
- Multi Dynamic Range (MDR) technology
- Operates under max 100,000 lux of direct sunlight
- Advanced Live Fingerprint Detection (LFD) technology
- FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20 certificates
- NIST certified interoperable image & template format standards (ANSI-378, ISO19794-2/4)
- Image compression standard: WSQ
- Live Fingerprint Detection (LFD) Technology
- Distinguishes fake fingerprints made from various materials including clay, rubber, silicon, glue, paper, film and more
- Easy Integration
- BioMini SDK for easy application development
- Android, MS Windows & Linux compatible
- Multi-threaded code design for multi-core CPU utilization
- Better performing fingerprint algorithm
- Better results in NIST MINEX tests and FVC
- NIST certified interoperable image & template format standards (ANSI-378/ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-4)
Image Compression Standard (WSQ)
- Fast matching speed : 100,000 match / second (with Intel Core2Duo)